Monday, February 8, 2010

Biology 1 fieldtrip

Last Saturday and yesterday, Sunday, we had our biology 1 fieldtrip held in Bukidnon and Cagayan de Oro. It was really a fun trip. We did a lot of things like trekking, rafting, and etc. The weather was so cool. We were like freezing even at lunch time because of the cool weather in the forest of Bukidnon, particularly in Cedar. We had to collect lots and lots of wood and set up a camp fire to ease the coolness in the enviroment. Some of us slept a little late because it was super cold. We also met new friends because we were grouped to six because only six persons were allowed to be in a raft but others exceeded to seven persons because there were not enough rafts for everybody. But not all of us went rafting with us because some opted to go to the mall. The whole trip was really a hit. If I were given a chance to do it again, I will not hesitate to say YES! That is the best proof I could ever give to let you all know how fun the trip was. So if I were you, go there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment