I just would like to react on the decision of the comelec to use the poll automation machines for the 2010 elections. For me, I think it better to use the machines for the election because it is difficult to change the results of the election though there are a lot of hackers but if I would compare it with manual voting, obviously we all know what happened last elections, not only in the national but also local. But it is kinda like a very big gamble for me because the comelec never tried to use those machines in some not that really important elections and it isn't not complete yet. So how could they prove that these machines are truly effective and efficient on the coming national elections?
They had lots of time to prepare because of course they just get busy when the elections are coming up. They should have tried it before coming up with a decision to use these machines rather than having the usual voting process. I am not saying I disagreed with their decision, I just don't think they did the right thing.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment