Saturday, November 21, 2009

What do I feel and think towards writing in English?

First of all, writing in English for me is easier than writing in Filipino because I am more comfortable with the English language than the Filipino language. Another reason is that from kinder to high school, I was taught to speak English all the time. But I wasn't banned to speak in Filipino, it's just that our school wants us to practice and master our speaking skills in the English language because this could help us in the future especially when we apply for a job. Those are the reasons why I feel very comfortable in writing and in speaking in English.

I think if we practice more and develop our writing skills in English, I think it will be of help to us in our future endeavors most especially when we apply for a job in the future and/or when we will desire to work abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment